Canterbury Health Laboratories has long been at the forefront of biomedical research, both nationally and internationally.
Our dedicated scientists and clinicians have published extensively, examples of which can be found below.
5 resources by "Julia Howard".
- Clinical, laboratory, and molecular epidemiology of an outbreak of aseptic meningitis due to a triple-recombinant echovirus in Ashburton, New Zealand
Published March 2022, by Anja Werno, Julia Howard, Meik Dilcher & Trevor Anderson
- Comparison of the performance of three variations of the carbapenemase inactivation method (CIM, modified CIM [mCIM] and in-house method (iCIM)) for the detection of carbapenemase-producing Enterobacterales and non-fermenters
Published June 2020, by Anja Werno, Julia Howard & Julie Creighton
- Elizabethkingia miricola bacteraemia in a haemodialysis patient
Published February 2020, by Julia Howard & Trevor Anderson
- Soft tissue infection with Diaporthe phaseolorum in heart transplant recipient with end-stage renal failure
Published September 2019, by Anja Werno & Julia Howard
- Evidence of transmission of an NDM-5-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in a healthcare facility in New Zealand
Published December 2016, by Anja Werno, Julia Howard & Julie Creighton